We specialise in underpinning businesses with the right-fit enterprise solutions to improve profit, optimise operations, measure productivity, and meet compliance objectives in alignment with your strategic business intention. Employing best practices developed over several years of combined staff experience, we provide a broad range of I.T. solutions across different industry verticals.
And that is why We are extremely committed to delivering quality advisory, sales and support to assist you to achieve the maximum benefits from your IT investments.
Why use Cloud Access?
For us, understanding the ‘heart’ of the problem is fundamental; however, finding a suitable and lasting solution is more compelling than anything; hence, why we commit quality time and resources to be customer-centric because this allows us to act in your best interest over the long term.
Cloud Access Clients’ Benefits
- Established and dedicated staff 10+ years
- A proven “Customer Centric” service model: locally owned and operated
- A considerable range of combined technical knowledge and experience
- Timely response to any issues
- Cost-efficient services
Business Solution Areas
- Business Automation: Process re-engineering
- Business Analysis, Applications Development
- IT Consulting, Systems Design & Integration – Enterprise Intelligent Solutions
- Project Management & Implementation of Complex Technologies
- Cloud Computing & Data Analysis
- Solar Systems & Battery Technology
- On-site Support & Off-site Support
Our focus is to establish a long-term IT partnership with our clients. These long-term relationships allow us to understand our client’s unique needs and requirements over time which becomes central to addressing the pain point, and that’s why we believe we can provide cost-effective solutions allowing you to get the best from your IT investment.
Founded in 2015, Cloud Access is registered with CAC Abuja, and with Companies House in the UK as Cloud Access (Manchester) Ltd.
4th Floor, Centenary House,
1 Centenary Way
Manchester, Trafford Park
Phone: +44 1613889192
Mobile: +44 7440716932
205, 2nd Floor
Oyo House, Ralph Shodeinde Street, Central Business District
Phone: +234 8035843054
latest blog post
Leveraging the Agile framework gives organisations a competitive advantage in today’s fast-paced and complex marketplaces. Embedding an Agile mindset of inspecting and adapting is the key element to the success of this service. Longer project timelines have proven...